Planning your next trip? Why not visiting France (again)?
If you have ever wandered around the elegant streets of Paris or had a tasty lemon tart on the French Riviera, you may already know that the country is worth visiting again and again…and again.
The French Riviera. IMAGE: Pixabay
For those who doubt it, we`ve curated a list of quotes to inspire you to plan a trip to France.
1. “Whoever does not visit Paris regularly will never really be elegant.” – Honoré de Balzac
And who are we to argue with Balzac?
Paris, France. IMAGE: Ilnur Kalimullin, Unsplash
2. “France has the only two things towards which we drift as we grow older – intelligence and manners.” – F. Scott Fitzgerald
Looking for a dose of French intelligence and good manners? Pay France a visit, you`ll want to stay there or at least return over and over again.
3. “How can you govern a country which has 246 varieties of cheese?” – Charles de Gaulle
Cheese lovers from all over the world unite. And book your next trip to France. Did I mention you can pair the exquisite cheese types with some of Europe`s best wines?
Cheese, IMAGE: Pexels
4. “Paris is always a good idea” – Audrey Hepburn in the movie Sabrina
Follow Audrey`s advice – you can`t go wrong with Paris.
Audrey Hepburn, actress. IMAGE: Pixabay
5. “There are only two places in the world where we can live happy: at home and in Paris.” – Ernest Hemingway
Happy in Paris. IMAGE: Atikh Bana, Unsplash
Some argue that happiness is within us and not in our surroundings.
But perhaps it`s easier to be happy in the French capital, where beauty is all around? Has to be proven. Why don’t you pack your food for the road luggage and check if it`s true? Let us know how the experiment went.