Planning your next trip? Why not visiting France (again)?
If you have ever wandered around the elegant streets of Paris or had a tasty lemon tart on the French Riviera, you may already know that the country is worth visiting again and again…and again.
The French Riviera. IMAGE: Pixabay
For those who doubt it, we`ve curated a list of quotes to inspire you to plan a trip to France.
1. “Whoever does not visit Paris regularly will never really be elegant.” – Honoré de Balzac
And who are we to argue with Balzac?
Paris, France. IMAGE: Ilnur Kalimullin, Unsplash
2. “France has the only two things towards which we drift as we grow older – intelligence and manners.” – F. Scott Fitzgerald
Looking for a dose of French intelligence and good manners? Pay France a visit, you`ll want to stay there or at least return over and over again.
3. “How can you govern a country which has 246 varieties of cheese?” – Charles de Gaulle
Cheese lovers from all over the world unite. And book your next trip to France. Did I mention you can pair the exquisite cheese types with some of Europe`s best wines?
Cheese, IMAGE: Pexels
4. “Paris is always a good idea” – Audrey Hepburn in the movie Sabrina
Follow Audrey`s advice – you can`t go wrong with Paris.
Audrey Hepburn, actress. IMAGE: Pixabay
5. “There are only two places in the world where we can live happy: at home and in Paris.” – Ernest Hemingway
Happy in Paris. IMAGE: Atikh Bana, Unsplash
Some argue that happiness is within us and not in our surroundings.
But perhaps it`s easier to be happy in the French capital, where beauty is all around? Has to be proven. Why don’t you pack your luggage and check if it`s true? Let us know how the experiment went.